- Based on the admission test and other criteria, the school reserves the right admit students who are found fit for admission. In all matters related to admission, the management’s decision is final.
- Documents required at the time of Admission :
- L.K.G. / U.K.G.
- Latest passport size photographs.
- Attested photocopy of Birth certificate Issued by the concerned authority.
- 2 latest passport size photographs.
- Original T.C. of previous school duly countersigned by education officer.
- Original Mark sheet of previous class.
- No refund of fees or withdrawal during term.
- Parents are not allowed to enter the classroom to see their wards or teachers during class hours. They can only meet the teachers on PTA days or during school recess.
- Children when sick should not be sent to school.
- Parents should sign & return the progress report to the school within three days.
Admission to other classes is subject to availability of seats.
For classes UKG to XI
a written test for English, Maths & Science is conducted (Based on CBSE & HBSE syllabus of the previous year)
For classes XII (Medical)
a written test for Physics, Chemistry and Biology is conducted (Based on CBSE & HBSE syllabus of the previous year)
For classes XII (Non- Medical)
a written test for Physics, Chemistry and Maths is conducted (Based on CBSE & HBSE syllabus of the previous year)
|© Copyright 2012, RPS Sr. Sec. School, All rights reserved
||Website Designed & Developed by : iNet Business Hub
Khatod, Satnali Road, Mahendergarh 123029 Haryana
Ph. No. : 01285-222645, Mobile No. : +91-94161-50201
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org